There are alternative, browser-specific installation methods such as copying and pasting the link into your bookmarks or favorites.
Highlights all ARIA landmarks, including HTML5 tags that are interpreted as landmarks
Highlights all H1 through H6 elements on a page
Highlights every ordered list, unordered list, and definition list on a given page, along with how many list items exist for each list
Highlights the types of images on a page, along with their alt text
Highlights form-related elements and provides information on their associated labelling techniques, grouping labels and ARIA roles
How to Use
Once installed, these bookmarklets can interact with any web page.
- To activate, click a bookmarklet in your bookmarks or favorites bar
- To de-activate, simply click it again or refresh your page
- It will also de-activate when you resize your window or navigate to another page
You can run multiple bookmarklets on the same page at the same time. See the documentation for more about using each bookmarklet.
The drag-and-drop installation works on modern desktop browsers including:
- Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer 9+ on Windows 7, 8.x, and 10
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera on OS X
- Bookmarklets are not currently supported on iOS and Android mobile devices